Opportunity available at Daniels Graphics, a privately-owned commercial publishing, design, and print operation for a business development professional interested in earning six figures within three years, and long-term.
Account Executives are responsible for generating leads, creating connections, and solving marketing angst. This effort includes establishing specific, measurable sales goals. In addition, the Account Executive will create and maintain effective collaboration, communication and sales-focus with various internal partners. The marketing and print world is changing, we need reps who understand how to solve customer problems and create opportunities.
- Identify sales-related goals; implement and manage sales and marketing programs, strategies and processes to attain those goals (i.e. appointments, event attendance, event results, phone call conversion, etc.).
- Develop and implement specific, measurable sales strategies that address specific customer preferences and priorities
- Fully understand marketing concepts, sales strategy, ways to address specific customer needs in print, email, web, purls etc.
- Compile and analyze all sales reports, statistics and trends. Track efforts and create measurable goals. Be able to provide documentation.
- Manage personal budget, expenses, targets and financial goals for the company. Understand the revenue goals and the marketing investments required to achieve these objectives.
- Be an active participant in the daily sales operations of the sales office (i.e. taking appointments, taking walk-ins, answering phones, scheduling appointments, writing hand-written notes to customers, following-up with customers, setting-up events, attending sales events, etc.)
- Be goal and outcome driven and be able to inspire others to do the same
- Be able to deliver effective sales presentations that inspire prospective customers to take their next step in the sales cycle and in their research process. Presentation skills must be professional-level, well-developed, consistent, effective, energetic, entertaining and customer focused and must attain measurable sales results consistently. Must be able to think on your feet and address potential changes as they arise.
- A Bachelors degree is required
- Three or more years of sales and marketing experience preferred (Print industry experience preferred)
- A proven track record of attaining and maintaining sales goals
- A proven track record of successful sales a plus
- Experience in and knowledge of sales practices and strategies with proven results a plus
- Experience in customer mapping, creating positive and motivating customer experiences through sales events and other interactions
- Ability to earn trust and build solid relationships throughout the organization; command respect by colleagues of all levels.
- Excellent phone sales skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written); writing and editing skills
- Creative thinker
- Strategic thinker
- Must have fierce work ethic and commitment to put in the hours per week needed to be successful.
- Must be willing to work as a team player and enjoy learning new skills and concepts — weekly.
Job Type: Full-time